Wednesday, May 07, 2008

More on Photoshop Express
Don't throw out your copy of Photoshop or even Photoshop Elements yet. But I have decided that Photoshop Express deserves a little more press time on my blog.
This online image editor and photo sharing site will likely be the first of many competing online photo editing sites.
What makes this site so exciting?
  • Simple interface and ease of use
  • Awesome slideshow displays
  • Tools that can adjust color, exposure, touch up and much more
  • Send an album link without forcing the user to sign up for an account
  • Decide what albums are available for public viewing
It runs on a Flash-based interface so you'll need the latest version of Flash installed on your computer.

I took the time to create an account which gave me my own URL to share with others. I learned that I can decide which albums that I've created display at this URL and how to share "hidden" albums via email to those that I chose to see the personal albums.
Photoshop Express is just cool enough that I'm going to share my experience with it and how to use it in the following demo.
http://leonabarratt.tripod.com/photoshopexpress_demo/photoshopexpress_demo.htm

No comments: