Thursday, May 29, 2008


AT&T becomes AT&T

It's confusing enough for me when Windows went from 95 to 98 and then started using letters like XP and the dreaded VISTA. Latest rumor I heard is that the next OS will be Windows 7. It's back to numbers again. I don't know about you but I have a hard time keeping up with what the latest version actually is.
Speaking of which Adobe Photoshop did the same thing with Photoshop 5, Photoshop 6, Photoshop 7 and then Photoshop CS1 etc. and now I'm using CS3. However, when you look at the About Photoshop after launching the software they let you know it's Photoshop 10. I just wish they would all stick to the same naming conventions to make life just a little easier for us. I'd always know if I had the latest version of software installed.
Guess what, here comes Adobe CS4.
It's not just software versions that keeps my head spinning, take a look at the following video about AT&T.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thanks for sharing the video. It gave me a good laugh just when I was needing a pick-me-up.

I look forward to your next photoshop hint.