Monday, September 13, 2010

FREE Photoshop for your Smart Phone!

I like to take photos with my phone. However, these photos usually need a lot of help. My Droid was never meant to be a camera but I don't always have my camera on me.
I was thrilled when I found the Free Photoshop application for my Droid!
The thrill didn't last too long when I found out that I could only do the VERY BASICS of editing.
The Photoshop.com Mobile App (free) is available for both the iPhone and Android phones. It provides basic editing tools for your photos. The app lets you crop, rotate, edit color and and few other basic editing tools are available. Do a search for Photoshop on your phone applications menu and download it.
Being so limited I shouldn't complain. Hey it's free, and of course it has to make me smile because it's Photoshop!
http://mobile.photoshop.com/
Enjoy!

No comments: