PC Decrapifier is a free program removes many of these common trial programs and offers and lets you decide what additional software should be on your computer.
Here's one way to get rid of the commercials on my computer that I didn't ask for. Oh, and of course the best part again is that it's FREE.
Want to read more about it? Here is what PCWorld says about it.
- At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
- Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!
- Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
- Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
- In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.
- Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
- Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
- Sing Along At The Opera.
- Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
- When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'