Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Art creation software - Livebrush

I have a lot of respect for artists. Art is hard. Really hard. To most people, a blank canvas is pure intimidation. But what if you could create art with a simple gesture?
That’s exactly what this program does. It takes your natural gestures and converts it into graphic art. It’s like having a talented artist living in your mouse. Sure, it might feel like cheating. But it’s fun.
I also don't want to have to take a lot of time to learn a new program. Here is an example of what I was able to do in a matter of a few minutes after downloading the FREE version of Livebrush.
I used 3 different brush styles to create the "art" above. I'm no Picasso, but I see the potential already!
Want to give it a try? Make sure you select the free version at livebrush.com
Want to see it in action first? Check the demo below.

No comments: