Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Just plain fun

Here's something I haven't been able to duplicate in Photoshop very well. It's called drizzle art.

Jackson Pollock was one of the most important artists of the 20th century. You won't recognize the name but I bet you've seen his amazing drip paintings.

I wasn't really a fan until I could try it myself. This site gives you that opportunity and the best part is, it's without all the mess!

You can try creating a work of art in Pollock’s style. You start with a blank canvas. Use your mouse to drip paint on the canvas. Change color by clicking the mouse and use the spacebar to clear and start over.

Go to the site below and click on the LARGE black and white enter graphic.

Once in a while you need a break like this for just plain fun. Enjoy!
http://jacksonpollock.org/

No comments: