Thursday, November 12, 2009

FREE color designer

I don't know about you but I'm so far from being a graphic designer that you could even call me color blind. However, knowing where to get help is all you'll need.
I'm going to share with you a really neat site that will generate colors for you. This Palette Generator will allow you to design colors on a website by looking at a favorite photograph.
It even includes a downloadable Adobe Swatch file (ASE) for Photoshop.
Besides web design, you could also use it for scrapbooking or find complementary colors to paint a room around your favorite sofa!
In my example I uploaded a photo of the farm I was raised on. If I was into scrapbooking I'd know exactly what colors what go perfectly with my photo.
Here is the link http://bighugelabs.com/colors.php
Enjoy!

No comments: