Thursday, September 10, 2009

Share large files without the grief

I finally found a site that allows me to share large files and is SO SIMPLE to use.
It's called S4VE.AS (pronounced "save as") and it's FREE!
It's an ultra easy way to send very large files.
So often when I send a large file it gets rejected by email programs.
I usually have several files so I zip them into one huge file and then use this site. After uploading you are given a short link that you can share with anyone. All they need to do is visit the link within 24 hours and click on the download button. It even gives you the day/time that the link will expire.
You can even view how many clicks you've had on your link after posting.
How neat is that?
Give it a try. I know I'm going to enjoy using this neat feature.
http://s4ve.as/

No comments: