Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FREE Office documents file recovery software

I think it’s happened to all of us at one time. We’ve accidentally deleted files from our hard drive or memory card. For me it's usually photos.

In the past I went to a local photography store and $50 later they restored the images for me.

There are programs you can buy to recover deleted files for you but, why buy them when you can get this software for FREE.

I use in the past called Recuva. It has saved my life more than once. It’s free and I was able to recover the photos myself.

But what about Office files like Word, Excel or PowerPoint?
OfficeRecovery to the rescue! It will recover files that have been removed from the recycle bin and save them to a location that you specify.

Isn't it nice not to worry about deleted files any more? Enjoy!

No comments: