Friday, March 27, 2009

Access your Bookmarks/Favorites from anywhere FREE


How may times have you been on another computer and wished you had a saved bookmark? It's happened to me so many times that I'm using a FREE online bookmark storage.
You might be at a friend's computer, on vacation, at work, at home, or even just down the hall and can’t access your bookmarks.

Check out del.icio.us.
del.icio.us will store your bookmarks online. Just sign in and access your bookmarks from anywhere. I was able to easily export my bookmarks and then import all of them into del.icio.us.
But del.icio.us isn’t just about saving bookmarks. It also shows you what sites other people have saved. If you’re looking for something in particular, you can search for it by keyword.

Note: Bookmarks are set to be private by default. I was able to check this when I uploaded my bookmarks.

Here is the screen shot where I found my bookmarks file and was able to make sure I had my bookmarks set to be private.

To me, having all of my bookmarks in one place is very delicious!

Have a great Friday and make it a great weekend!

No comments: