Monday, December 30, 2013

Photoshop Touch - Take Photoshop with you


I find myself taking photos with my phone and sending them to myself to edit in Photoshop later. Sure there are apps (even free apps) that let me do some basic editing on my pictures but it's not the same as working with Photoshop.

I might have just found an easier way to edit with my beloved Photoshop software.
Photoshop touch is an app that gives you many of the features that the full Photoshop does. I can even play with layers if I want to.


Photoshop touch has an app for both the smart phone and tablet. There are versions for both Android and iPhone/iPad.

Adobe is asking $5 for the phone version and $10 for the tablet version. Considering how much I use and love Photoshop, it's a bargain for me.

Enjoy!


http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-touch.html

No comments: