Monday, October 22, 2012

Vintage Photo Effects

Remember the good old days? I've got a box full of old Polaroid photographs that have faded and curled with time. However, this aged effect makes the photographs have even more character!

I've found a site that lets up upload your favorite photos then select from a fantastic array of special vintage photograph effects.


Here is a photograph of my sleeping kitty named Echo.
I uploaded the file and choose from several special effects including the edging. After a few mouse clicks the image looked like something right out of the 50's!
One more thing I didn't mention is that the interface is this site is FUN! You can drag a little camera around and look through the view finder as you make the changes. So, not only is the site effective, it's a lot of fun to interact with.

Enjoy!


No comments: