Monday, September 10, 2012

Instant color information

When browsing the Web or looking at photos, you may find a certain color that you like. If you only knew the color code you could duplicate that exact color in your own designs, images or website.

In the past I had to download the graphic or image and open it in Photoshop so that I could use the eyedropper tool to get the color information I wanted.

Now there is an easier way. Instant Eyedropper is a free program that will help you find that code. It works just like the eye-dropper tool in Photoshop, except it works with anything that you can see on your screen.

Just click and hold the eyedropper icon in your system tray and drag it over a color. The code will pop up and automatically copy onto your clipboard. Instant Eyedropper supports HTML, HEX, RGB and several other color formats.
With the information, I can create whatever I need with the exact color information I want.

http://instant-eyedropper.com/

No comments: