Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New - Google City Tours!

Thinking of going on vacation? I've put a lot of work into searching for sites to see, printing out maps and trying to manage our time for site seeing. It can take a lot of work.
I've just discovered Google City Tours!

All you need do is enter your destination city. In my example, I entered my home city of Lincoln, Nebraska.

Along with a itinerary, I got a map showing me where to go and even how long the walk was from each attraction.

City Tour itinerary is easily edited. So, you can add or remove attractions as you like. So, you can even personalize your tour however you want.

It may not find all the attractions but it's almost like having your own private tour all laid out for you.

Give it a try!
http://citytours.googlelabs.com/

No comments: